Antiques – Dept. 24
Contact: Lenny Stewart – 724-674-3718
1. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring high quality exhibits.
2. Tractor entries will be limited to five (5) quality tractors per family.
3. Exhibits to be placed inside the building need to be clean and show quality.
4. There is a limited amount of space inside. Exhibitors are asked to pre-enter these items, if possible, so everyone who wishes to exhibit will have space.
5. Exhibits will be accepted Saturday, August 10, 2019, from NOON to 4:00 PM and/or Sunday, August 11, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. -EXHIBITS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ANY OTHER TIME.
6. All exhibits must be removed by 7:00 PM Sunday, August 18, 2019.
7. Any exhibits remaining on the fairgrounds after the fair are the responsibility of the owner(s). Antique exhibitors may use Gate #5, when open. Only service and/or repair vehicles will be permitted inside the fence.
8. Storage of exhibits for winter can be arranged at the Fair Office.